Sunday, August 8, 2010

Update Conclusion

And finally...

Here is a recent photo of the ram, Xavier. I'm still monitoring his horn growth as it approaches his jaw line. The ends seem to be straightening and curving out slightly, and I'm hoping they'll make it past the danger line so we can continue using him for breeding.

He and Otto are pasture-mates in our big field. 


Here's Sherman on the rocks. 

Hops has an itch. I guess those horns serve some purpose. 


And finally, for Shula, a picture of our friendliest sheep who thinks she's a dog, Crystal. This was taken in January, but since I haven't posted an adult picture of her, here she is. Crystal always greets us with a "maaaaa" and a tail wag. She even braves the goats for a chance to get a scratch or a little treat. She is everyone's favorite sheep. 






2 comments:

  1. I love seeing pics of all of your animals... can't wait to meet them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xavier is looking very handsome. Looks like his horns are starting to turn out so hopefully they will stay fine. I loved the picture of Crystal, it even looks like she is smiling! I hope you are having fun with your flock :)

    ReplyDelete